페이지

2015년 8월 28일 금요일

Design Concept

My research interest lies in building a new website where I can teach English to people around the world. My task would be as follows.


  • I will revamp my englishjump.net for my purpose - Currently the site is almost empty.
  • The site is for people around the world. Therefore, the design and contents should appeal to the people around the world.
          - What contents?
          - I will walk and travel around to collect contents
          - Do I need co-authors?
  • At the site, people will be able to communicate with each other and put up their own contents.
         - Wiki? Forum?
         - Wiki could be a good option. How can I embed Wiki to my site?
  • How can I engage people in the site and courses cognitively and emotionally?
  • How can I measure learners' engagement?


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기