페이지

2015년 8월 29일 토요일

Richey, Klein & Tracy (2011) : Instructional Design Knowledge Base

Chapter 1 in the ID Knowledge Base book



   I like Richey, Klein & Tracy’s  definition of Instructional Design, “ ID is the science and art of creating detailed specifications for the development, evaluation, and maintenance of situations which facilitate learning and performance” As a teacher, when I delivered lessons, I had tried to consider 6 content domains which Richey, Klein & Tracy propose: Learners and Learning Processes, Learning and Performance Contexts, Content Structure and Sequence, Instructional and Non-instructional Strategies, Media and Delivery System, and Designers and Design Processes. What I have found out as a teacher is that success does not necessarily come only because I use technology. Success has come from how well I deliver myself as a part of instruction. Therefore, I believe that when classroom instruction is designed, how you will make a good rapport with your students should come at first and foremost.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기